Medical issues, including medical expenses, can have a significant impact on people’s lives and finances.
- If you have a health care card and have difficulty paying for medication our local centres may be able to help you with this. Use the search function below to find a centre near you.
- Low-income Victorians may be eligible to variety of concessions and benefits related to heath, for further information about these visit the Department of Health and Human Services. These include:
- Dental services
- Essential medical equipment
- Eye care and glasses
- Hearing services
- Medical Transport
- Our centres can support people to access appropriate medical supports and services. Use the search function below to find a centre near you.
- No Interest Loans (NILS) provide individuals and families on low incomes with access to loans available for essential goods and services including medical procedures, for up to $2000. For more information visit the NILS website or speak with one of our centres, as many of them provide this service or know who does locally. Use the search function below to find a centre near you.